A simple and delicious treat, these No Bake Marshmallow Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are made with only FOUR ingredients! Whip up a batch on the weekend and keep them in the fridge for snacking all week long!
We eat a mostly whole food diet, so that means there aren’t a lot of prepackaged treats with an infinite shelf life hanging around in my pantry. But every self respecting whole food mama has natural peanut butter, honey and old fashioned oats on hand, am I right?!?! The marshmallows add a bit of fluffernutter flair to an otherwise healthy dessert. Everything in moderation I say! 🙂
16 two-inch bars
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats (DO NOT use instant oats)
- 1 heaping cup mini marshmallows
- In a large microwave safe bowl microwave the peanut butter and honey on high for one minute. (You could also do this in a saucepan on the stove over low heat, it will just take longer to melt.)
- Stir together to combine.
- Add the oats and marshmallows with a spatula, mix until combined.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with non stick cooking spray or grease with softened butter.
- Press the mixture evenly into the dish with a piece of buttered wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.